Friday 26 June 2009

Jewellery - for ME!



Finally got around to actually making some jewellery for myself. For a change! Been so busy with orders etc, I haven't made anything for myself for yonks. So did a nice little .925 sterling bracelet with silver heart charms (reclaimed) and some amethyst and rose quartz 4 mm beads and an amethyst pendant dropper. Also, a matching dropper on a necklace. Love them.

Here is the bracelet that my girl made me too - a unakite single strand on memory wire - I popped the clasp on but she did the rest. The little star.

We've also been to the beach this week with all of this gorgeous sunshine. Since baby has engaged fully, the pressure is off my old knackered pelvis and I can walk once more! So we've made the most of it and been out and about.

Who's that monster? Oh no, it's just big old me causing an eclipse on the beach. Not for long - nearly baby time. I hope...

4 comments:

Becks said...

Oooh, I hope the beach trip does the job Claire. Seemed to work for everyone last week ;-)
Enjoy the last few days and happy birthing vibes to you.
xx

Unknown said...

Loving that jewellery by you both. Keep your legs crossed until Tuesday please xxxxxx

Pippa said...

Those are nice photos! The jewelry is really pretty too!

Cut&Alter said...

Love the jewellery. Hope that you enjoy the last few days as a family of three! x