Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Absolutely Felting!


My first attempt at messing with felt: a little handbag for Phoebe with the nuked John Rocha cardigan...



My lovely new MOO cards - how excited was I when I opened them?! I nearly peed my pants...










And after all that excitement and creativity, I am exhausted. Oh, I made another batch of muffins too - 3rd lot in 3 days; does that count as a craving I wonder?

Off to bed with another muffin, a pile of books and a hot water with lemon. Oooh I'm an animal.

2 comments:

shell said...

Oh you animal you ;-). That bag is fantastic - love the colour too. And I love those Moo cards.

little grubs said...

Congrats on the felting and the bag!!! I've never had much, read any, success with machine felting so very jealous! Love the Moo cards too! x