Tuesday 10 March 2009

Absolutely Felting!


My first attempt at messing with felt: a little handbag for Phoebe with the nuked John Rocha cardigan...



My lovely new MOO cards - how excited was I when I opened them?! I nearly peed my pants...










And after all that excitement and creativity, I am exhausted. Oh, I made another batch of muffins too - 3rd lot in 3 days; does that count as a craving I wonder?

Off to bed with another muffin, a pile of books and a hot water with lemon. Oooh I'm an animal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you animal you ;-). That bag is fantastic - love the colour too. And I love those Moo cards.

Cut&Alter said...

Congrats on the felting and the bag!!! I've never had much, read any, success with machine felting so very jealous! Love the Moo cards too! x