Sunday 29 May 2011

Love Trifle

Made by me and the pixies on this most changeable Sunday afternoon :-)
































And now the weather has completely changed, and the sun is shining, Big Pixie has been helping her Daddy with gardening chores while I work (yes, yes, I know I have work to do, just having a breather!).

 She has replanted the rosemary kindly sent by Dawn xxx and also re-potted my aloe vera that was in desperate need of extra growing space.

Must be nearly trifle time now...

3 comments:

The Barefoot Crofter said...

Ooh - just having a quick troll around, after eating a very yummy trifle for dessert - and find more! Honestly, couldn't eat another bite - oh well maybe just a tiny spoonful then.
No let up in the wind today - or hail showers. Apparently Tuesday will be sunny...
xx

Dawn said...

Ooh trifle, although someone here saw this picture earlier and wondered why there were tomatoes on the trifle! Looks lovely, I haven't had trifle for ages, never think to make one - my Mom always used to and still does though.

Happy planting, hope your work is going well xxx

Lady Green said...

The trifle was most excellent and we managed to save some for the following night! Yum :) I might try a tipsy trifle next...so easy to make too! xxx