1. To finally send off my manuscript.
2. Start a new blog ✓
3. Increase the growing capacity of our garden.
4. Have more structure in our home-education life. Too much autonomy does NOT always work for our family :(
5. Spend less time online.
6. Try to reduce/eradicate our supermarket usage (in our house, obviously - I can't take on the world. Or can I?...)
7. Re-learn the acoustic guitar. Seriously, how hard can it be?
8. Play more classical piano.
9. Think about advertising for more freelance work. My brain is getting tired.
10. Make more time for ME. Yes, that's right, I shall be selfish and demand small amounts of time on my OWN :)
11. Stock up on my herbs and potions cupboard. It's looking a little
bear! bare. And prepare my herbs better before next winter sets in, so they don't end up dead and mangy.
12. Maintain this journal. For an entire year. Feck, that's a LOT of cakey to get through whilst writing.
Stick with me!