Saturday 27 August 2011

What can you see?


What can you see from where you are now??

I am snuggled with a hot cup of herbal tea, looking on to the garden.

Flowers are fading already. The calendula seems to be the only vibrant flower peeping back at me, with its orange petals still looking alive .


I love calendula - its healing properties are magnificent, but the cheeriness it brings in a visual sense, can't be beaten.

Everything else is gloomily heading towards autumn. I know, it's a swear word, but I do think Summer has almost packed its bags. 

Autumn is a beautiful season, with the crisp fresh air in the mornings, cold blue skies and crunch leaves underfoot.

Even better, is sitting in my chair with a book and a cup of something soothing (unfortunately, not gin) and watching the world go by.

No comments: