Monday 27 June 2011

Summer Loves

10 Things I Love About Summer...




✰ The first crop of tatties from the garden


✰ Reading a book, and sipping tea in the garden


✰ My summer Birkies!




✰ My two pixies, happily playing together




✰ Blackcurrants from my parents' garden, ready for jam-making


✰ Camping with friends


✰ Desserts with strawberries in them, like Eton Mess


✰ Offenbach streaming out of my iPod whilst I work

✰ My lovely husband and his thoughtfulness constantly


✰ The relatively easy life we lead and the freedom we have


Awesome.

2 comments:

Rose said...

What a lovely positive post, number eleven - you're awesome mama! I literally just took a picture of my new summer Birkies 5 mins ago - happy feet! will be posting it later ;0) X

Lady Green said...

Ahhh can't wait to see your Birkies, Rose - they are literally the best things I have ever worn on my feet! Hope you're well, lovely girl :) xxx